Photo by Rusty Parkhurst via Visit KC Flickr group
downtown dazzle urban homes tour kansas city
SATURDAY, DEC. 9, 2017
THIS IS EVENT IS NEAR CAPACITY. IF YOU SEE A “SOLD OUT” MESSAGE PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER IN CASE SPOTS OPEN UP. SPACE IS CURRENTLY LIMITED TO ENSURE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL ATTENDEES AND PROPERTIES.
Downtown’s trendiest residential properties—from the Crossroads Arts District to the River Market—will open for public tours during the most popular event of Downtown Dazzle. Participants are invited to explore at their leisure from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. while traveling from one property to the next by using the KC Streetcar, walking or driving.
The Urban Homes Tour is a FREE event.
how does the event work?
- Register to attend.
- Dream about living downtown.
- Pick up your official 2017 Urban Homes Tour guidebook at Visit KC between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 9. Your guide includes property descriptions and a map.
- Walk, drive or take the streetcar to the properties you wish to tour. Tours are self-guided, so get a group and travel at your own pace.
- Get your guidebook punched by at least 6 properties for a chance to win a Kansas City staycation.
- Turn in your punched guidebook by 5 p.m. to Visit KC to enter to win the grand prize staycation.
Pick up your Downtown Dazzle Urban Homes Tour Guidebook at Visit KC’s office located at 1321 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, MO 64105.
Saturday, Dec. 9
Roadways and sidewalks will be closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic from 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. between Walnut St. and McGee St. and 13th and 11th while engineers replace power units on top of a building in the area. A helicopter will be used to replace the units.
Click map to enlarge.
Kansas City, Missouri
East 9 at Pickwick Plaza has a rich history, and was once a signature landmark hotel that was constructed in 1930.
East 9 at Pickwick Plaza apartments are flush with amenities and well appointed contemporary finishes. Kansas City’s new epic living spaces.
KCLoftCentral is Downtown Kansas City’s leading provider of Lofts, Apartments and Condominiums. Our main office is located at 127 West 10th Street on the second floor of the historic Board of Trade Building. At KCLoftCentral preserving Kansas City’s architectural history is our passion, but providing excellent customer service is our goal.