URBAN HOMES TOUR
downtown dazzle urban homes tour kansas city
SATURDAY, DEC. 8, 2018
Downtown’s trendiest residential properties—from the Crossroads Arts District to the River Market—will open for public tours during the most popular event of Downtown Dazzle. Participants are invited to explore at their leisure from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. while traveling from one property to the next by using the KC Streetcar, walking or driving.
The Urban Homes Tour is a FREE event.
how does the event work?
- Register to attend.
- Dream about living downtown.
- Pick up your official 2018 Urban Homes Tour guidebook at Visit KC between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 9. Your guide includes property descriptions and a map.
- Walk, drive or take the streetcar to the properties you wish to tour. Tours are self-guided, so get a group and travel at your own pace.
- Get your guidebook punched by at least 6 properties for a chance to win a Kansas City staycation.
- Turn in your punched guidebook by 5 p.m. to Visit KC to enter to win the grand prize staycation.
Pick up your Downtown Dazzle Urban Homes Tour Guidebook at Visit KC’s office located at 1321 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, MO 64105.
Kansas City, Missouri
Summit and Apex on Quality Hill feature apartments specially tailored for a variety of lifestyles. Every room of these luxury apartments is generously appointed with thoughtful modern conveniences and high-end finishes. Summit and Apex on Quality Hill are managed by JVM Management, Inc. JVM is committed to our residents, associates and business partners: to consistently deliver a superior customer experience.
KCLoftCentral is Downtown Kansas City’s leading provider of Lofts, Apartments and Condominiums. Our main office is located at 127 West 10th Street on the second floor of the historic Board of Trade Building. At KCLoftCentral preserving Kansas City’s architectural history is our passion, but providing excellent customer service is our goal.