KANSAS CITY HOLIDAY TROLLEYS
Saturdays from 5-9 p.m., Nov. 25-Dec. 23, 2017
Hop on the FREE Downtown Dazzle Holiday Trolleys for a scenic ride up and down Kansas City’s Grand Boulevard. Between the KC Streetcar and our Holiday Trolleys, getting around during Downtown Dazzle is easy and free. Stop at the inaugural Downtown Dazzle Holiday Lighting installation in Washington Square Park at Pershing & Main across from the Union Station streetcar stop.
Dazzle Trolleys Schedule
Operating each Saturday starting on Nov. 25 and ending on Dec. 23 from 5-9 p.m.
The FREE Holiday Trolleys run on Saturday from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Nov. 25 through Dec. 23, and take guests back and forth from Crown Center and the Kansas City Power & Light District.
Route is subject to change.
– STOP: Crown Center Shops (facing SB)
– Head South towards 27th Street, Turn Right onto Main
– Head North towards Pershing, Turn Right onto Pershing
– Turn Left onto Grand Blvd, heading north
– Head North on Grand towards Truman, Turn Left on Truman
– Turn Right on Walnut, head north towards 12th Street
– Turn Right on 12th Street, towards Grand
– Turn Right on Grand Blvd, stop at Power & Light District KC Live! Block by McFadden’s
– STOP: Power & Light District (facing SB)
– Head South on Grand towards Crown Center, repeat loop