HOLIDAY STYLE ON THE KC STREETCAR
The KC Streetcar is getting dressed for the season. Experience live music, holiday lights and more.
- Union Station (Pershing & Main)
- Crossroads (19th & Main)
- Kauffman Center (16th & Main)
- Power & Light (14th & Main)
- Metro Center (12th & Main)
- Library (9th & Main)
- North Loop (7th & Main)
- City Market (5th & Walnut)
- River Market North (3rd & Grand)
- River Market West (4th & Delaware)
The streetcar runs in existing street lanes, just like other vehicles. The route includes 16 stops, spaced roughly two blocks apart.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Thursday: 6AM – Midnight
- Friday: 6AM – 1AM
- Saturday: 7AM – 1AM
- Sunday: 7AM – 11 PM
The Streetcar will be running on holidays under Sunday hours.